w that give great advice on realistic wedding topics. I was interviewed months ago, and I'm thinking…hmmm… what will I look like on TV? The show airs Saturday, 1/23/10 at 9:30 AM. If you can't catch it then, then visit http://www.getmarried.com/ to see the show any time.
“border: 0px;” alt=”" src=”http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_E2DFNdEfluk/S0kOJq6Y_YI/AAAAAAAAAcE/heAsVnr6odE/s640/139%5B1%5D.jpg” border=”0″ />
So…you're planning your big day!… and it should be easy.
On the internet, it feels simple to find someone who has a great blog… who seems sweet on the phone… someone who looks just great for your wedding, social or corporate event. No doubt, there are incredible coordinators of every type out there.
However, here are my top 10 questions to ask every coordinator before you book them:
10. How long have you been in business and why do I need you for my event?
9. What Associations to you belong to in your field? ( I realized that I have learned incredible things from the ABC… and other organizat
ions. I've had the pleasure of learning from very talented men and women. Training is important!)
8. Where can I get plastic surgery and do you like Ellen Degeneres?
(OK. You're actually reading! I LOVE that.)
7. Can you provide a TRUSTED vendor list to help me? A satisfied client list? People that you've worked with that you would hang your hat on?
6. Do you provide various levels of service? Can I change my mind along the way?
5. Do you have proper liability Event Coordination insurance? What type of event insurance do you recommend for me?
4. Do people like to work with you? If people like to work with you, I know my event will be a happy one…everything I've ever imagined.
3. How will you handle it if something goes wrong on my big day?
2. What is YOUR specialty?
1. Do you LOVE what you do?
For 7+ years, I've worked exclusively by referral…my best advertising. I look forward to hearing from you… and creating your Swell and Elegant Event. Call me for anything you need. Always happy to answer any questions that you may have. Until we meet one another,